1. Where can I find my invoice?
After you have registered for your courses for any given semester, on the third week of lectures your invoices will be available on your Finance menu on your Student Online Services https://sols2.usp.ac.fj/oreg/plogin.pl
2. Is there a deadline for fee payments and where can I find this?
Yes there is a deadline for fee payments and this can be found on your invoice. In addition email
notices will be sent to your student email accounts to inform you of the fee payment deadlines.
3. Where do I make payments for my fees?
You can pay for your fees at your respective USP campuses. For Laucala campus students you can access your invoice on your SOLS account which you will need to print and then use to make payments at the USP cashier or at any ANZ bank, Westpac and Post Fiji branches.
4. If my student account is on HOLD, what does this mean?
There are three reasons why your student account will be placed on HOLD that would be due to:
- Unsatisfactory Academic Progress
- Fees owing – Tuition, general services, accommodation charges, library fine, damage to property fines.
- Student Disciplinary penalties and fines
5. Where do I go to find out what my HOLD details are?
To find out what your HOLD details are, visit the Student Academic Services office at your local
6. Where do I pay for my library fines?
For Library fines please check with the Library for payment arrangements. Also note that only the library can remove HOLDS placed for library fines.
7. How long does it take for my HOLDS to be cleared?
For Unsatisfactory Academic progress your hold will be released after your academic suspension period. For any financial hold this will be released within 24 hours once payment is received by the USP cashier. If payment is made at the selected banks instead of the USP cashier then it should take about 72 hours for payments to be cleared and the Hold released by Finance.
8. If I do not pay for my fees on time will I be charged a late payment fee?
Yes, there are late payment charges which will apply should you not pay for your fees by the given deadline.
9. What are the opening hours for the USP Cashier?
Laucala campus – Monday to Thursdays: 8.15am to 4.15pm Fridays: 8.15am to 3.45pm
10. If I am a sponsored student, do I get an invoice?
Government, AusAid, NZAid and USP (fully) sponsored students you will not be issued invoices for tuition fees. However if you are a residential student on campus, then you will be issued an invoice for your accommodation charges.
11. Can I pay for my fees in installments?
Yes you can pay for your fees in installments as long as your full payment is received by the deadline for fees payment.
12. Do I get a refund if I withdraw from a course?
If you withdraw from a course by the end of the “add and drop” period, you will not be charged. However if you drop your unit(s) during the semester you will still be charged the full tuition fee. Please refer to the important dates for further information - www.usp.ac.fj/admissions